Year One - Year Five
- I learn how to walk, talk, eat, and cry..Crying is also something that you need to learn..huhu
- Always quarrel with my brother, whatever things that he bought, I want it too..(shirt,cap,slipper,toys especially)
- At 5, I attended my first kindergarten at Butterworth, Penang (Nakesh Kindergarten)..
- Every night, my mom would tell bedtime stories to us..I missed the moment very much..She will hug us and pray for us (mom,i love you very much)
- I took supplement which is really good..Scott's Emulsion..It taste really good, I bet everybody have taste it right..haha
Year Six - Year Twelve
- I attend primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Bagan Jermal, Butterworth until standard 3, then we move to KL and I went to Sekolah Kebangsaan Menjalara, Kepong, KL..
- First time I experienced the feel of interest to opposite gender at standard 6..(I wonder what is she doing now..hehe)
- First big exam in my life,UPSR, and I passed it with flying colours..Alhamdulillah..
- I'am a kind of shy and quiet person during primary school..
- I play video game (SEGA) a lot with my brother..Sometimes,we even quarrel because he beats me in the Street Fighter game..
Year Thirteen - Year Seventeen
- I got the chance to pursue my study at Sekolah Menengah Agama Kuala Lumpur (SMAKL)..I can say that this was the precious time ever in my life..
- I experienced the meaning of the word 'ragging' in boarding school..wash cloth, massage the seniors and much more..huh, eventhough it is somehow troublesome but it is a good experience for me..Then, I did the same to my juniors..haha, payback time..
- I learn how to live on my own and manage myself without my parents around..At first, it was hard but as time goes by,this is just a small matter..Just follow the flow of life right..
- I've had foster sister during Form 3 and eventually she became my close friend and so called 'partner'..we share stories, joy and happiness together..we even chat on the phone for hours..huhu
- I've been appointed as the prefect during Form 3..I thought it was easy but it is not..I'am a bit naughty and I can't even advise and guide my friends because I'am also like them..I try my best but it get worst when I also join them sneak out at night and went to the cybercafe..Unfortunately,somebody caught us and we've been called by the Penolong Kanan HEP..We've been public canned and I've been dropped from the prefect..Pity me..It was a very stressful week because I have to see counselor and the disciplinary teacher everyday..And this incident really hurts my mom's and she cried badly because of this..The moment is still fresh in my memory and I would never ever forget this..(mom, I am so sorry..Please guide me to present so I won't lost in the future..amiin)
- Alhamdulillah,I passed the PMR with 9A's and I decided to stay at SMAKL..My journey here is not yet finish..
- Form 4,I am very active in the Police Cadet..My friends and I got the chance to represent Kuala Lumpur in the National Police Cadet Camping in Terengganu..It was a good experience and I met a lot of new friends..
- I met with a girl who is pretty, nice, and supportive..I can say it is love at first sight..or maybe just puppy love that everyone experienced..haha..But, what I am sure is that she gives me courage and inspiration to go to school everyday (positive effect right)..She taught me that life is sharing with others what we have and not to be sellfish..Oops,am I sellfish??
- I became 'Tok Jogho' in my dikir barat team (Dikir Barat Sri Mayang)..I love dikir barat songs and we perform during special occasions at school: Teacher's Day, Independence Day and etc.
- I am the captain for my Police Cadet in 2004..I got the title Sergeant from the IPK KL..We entered Pertandingan Kawad Kaki and we managed to reach the National level which was held at Melaka..I really enjoyed this and it taught me how to become a good leader and ensure that we worked as a team..
- SPM..I still remember my batch have to adjourn the examination because of Eid celebration..So,that year's Eid was like nothing to us..Fortunately, I obtained good results and I am very happy because now my mom cry because of happiness..Thank God
- While waiting for the SPM's result, I work as a part time crew at A&W Restaurant in One Utama..New experience, new friends, and new 'inspiration' in my life..haha
Year Eighteen - Present
- Pursue my study in IIUM..2 years in matriculation centre at Petaling Jaya and now at Kuantan campus..Taking biomedical science (Industrial Health concentration)..Currently in my final year and really busy with the final year project..Antioxidant activities of Calophyllum canum..(Huh, what is this calophyllum thing?? It is a plant and google it for more information then...huhu)
- Suddenly, I become very interested in outdoor activities..Trekking, hiking, wall climbing, paintball..As long as it is an adventurous activity, I'll join..My aim is not just to enjoy these activities, but equipped myself with some skills course for every activities and hopefully I can achieve that before graduating..
- I've done a big mistake in my life and it becomes the turning point to what I am now..What I can say is that appreciate everybody around you especially your parents..Every single steps you take now can create a big difference later in your life..Minimise your mistakes but don't ever repeat the same mistakes again..Fear of God and Hope of His Blessing are two main keys that you should incorprate in every actions..Insya-Allah,u will become a good servant of Him..